[Xen-users] evms-ha + Xen

Hi,

Curious if anyone here has tried evms-ha plugins with Xen and heartbeat.

My concept is to slice shared disks (SAN) into volumes and use volumes as VBDs for domUs. I am hoping that EVMS can offer some assurance that no 2 domUs will simultaneously access a given area of disk at the same time.

Has anyone here attempted this or is anyone aware of fundamental flaws in the idea?

I will certainly post HOWTOs if things work out.

Thanks,
Fraser