[Xen-users] Setting number of VCPUs for domU

Hi list,
Just a quick question about setting more than one virtual cpu for domU.
I use the command " xm vcpu-set ", to set the cpu number, but xm list still shows that the same old number. I am wondering if this is a bug in xm list, or that it is not assigning more cpus to the domain. I am using xen 3.0.0-install kernels, and tools (i.e. xen-3.0.0-install-x86_64.tgz).
Did somebody get the same behavior from xm on their system?

Thanks for your reply in advance,
Lamia Youseff

-bash-3.00# xm list
Name                              ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State  Time(s)
Domain-0                           0      142     4 r-----    92.6
xen2-lvlinux                       3      300     1 -b----    17.9
-bash-3.00# xm vcpu-set 3 4