[Xen-users] question about xen regression test tools

  • To: <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Shi, Alex" <alex.shi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:14:16 +0800
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:16:08 +0000

I am very interesting to the xen regression test tools. like memtest, dbench,
osdb, etc. etc.
But I can not find some tools via google. like vm86, ttcpbw, specjbb, and
postmark  (just find a postmark-1_5.c file from
http://linuxcompressed.sourceforge.net/statistics/)
and the memtest test suite is very old. it is just 0.0.4 version.
So, Anyone like to tell me where I can find them? and share more detailed info
of the test result on xenU or VMX domain of these test suites?

Any hints will be very appreciated!

Thanks and best regards
Alex shi