[Xen-users] Re: question about xen regression test tools

Alex,

ttcpbw uses a variant of the ttcp+ tool (see
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/netx/code/ttcp.c)

specjbb is SPEC JBB (www.spec.org)

postmark 1.5c is what we use

vm86 is an internal test

We use memtest 0.0.4 but I've disabled it for now as I don't trust it.

James