Re: [Xen-users] How can I check Intel VT technology

Hello Robert,

Pentium 4 672 and 662 are also VT enabled.

http://www.intel.com/products/processor/pentium4/index.htm?info=EXLINK

(you can find this information in "View Processor Number details"

I'm still waiting for a notebook with a VT CPU. Everybody sais,
that the T2x00 processors are not enabled yet. But (Sorry ... the link
is very long)

http://www.pintmaster.com/wordpress/index.php/20060131/mac-os-x-and-xen-optimizer-is-this-relationship-the-future-of-windows-on-the-mac/

---Begin-----------------------------------------------------------------

  I just emailed Xen about this. Here is their reply:

  Stephen

  I read the blog, and itâs wildly inaccurate. Here are some facts -
  feel free to put them on the blog as followup if youâd like:

  1. Yes, one could run theoretically Win/Tiger on Xen, on a new Intel
  Mac however I personally have yet to see Xen run on the new Macs.
  2. XenSource is not working on this as a product right now, but
  someone in the Xen community may be.

  Regards

  Simon

If you have a look at "/proc/cpuinfo" on a MacBook Pro you will find
"VMX" and the IBM Thinkpad T60 has a BIOS option to enable VMX ... is
this a fake???