RE: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough to VMX Guest

I think Mark is on sabatical from AMD (after having worked 7 years in
the US organisation, you're entitled to take 7 weeks off work - more if
you have vacation time to take off too), so this may be the reason
there's no posts on the subject. I know Mark from ways back, but we're
not working so closely together that I know exactly what he's doing.

--
Mats