[Xen-users] hardware accelerated 3D-graphics in Win-XP-domU possible?

Is there any way to make gaming in domU work?  It's not clear to me, if
this can be done with open-gl or so.

If this is impossible now, is some development planned in this area?
Eventually I would wait buying my next pc until the necessary cpu features
are available.

TIA, martin

No MS-Word attachments (http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html)

OSM GmbH                               Mail    m.nicolay@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Softwareentwicklung -                Telefon +49-201/8955-5
Ruhrallee 191                          Fax     +49-201/8955-400
D-45136 Essen                          Web     http://www.osm-gmbh.de