Re: [Xen-users] help: ports of windows

  • To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Phinux Chang <phinuxchang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:44:19 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:19:09 +0000

Hi, Petersson

     Thank you firstly.

     are you kidding, windows source, my god:)

     The cpu of my notebook is Pentium M, and it does't support Intel Virtualization Technology.

     Is there a compromised method? why not patch windows just like windows patch from the Microsoft official? or anybody who has the source code of windows sends me a copy:)
Petersson, Mats 写道: