Re: [Xen-users] Error connecting to xend, connection refused

Duh, stupid..

Xend was shutdown before it was able to shut the guestdomains down. I had it this way:
update-rc.d xend defaults
update-rc.d xendomains defaults

changed it to this:
update-rc.d xend defaults 20 21
update-rc.d xendomains defaults 21 20

And now it's okay :)

Kris Doosje wrote:
Hi,

I've installed Xen 3.0.1 on Debian sarge, and it's working now. I'm able to boot guest-domains. Now the problem: when I reboot my Xen-machine and it's trying to shut the guestdomains down, it reports the error: Error connecting to xend, connection refused. So the guestdomains are not shutdown in a good way. When xend wasn't running, I wouldn't be able to start a guest domain. I don't understand why I get this error during shutdown :(

Kris