Re: [Xen-users] xen friendly tls package for sarge and/or breezy

Frits Hoogland írta:

> I've came across a message saying there ought to be a xen friendly
> version of libc6, but can't find it anywhere.
> Does anybody have a deb?
>
> frits

I have this line in my sources.list:

deb     http://www.hodek.net/debian sarge roman

I've intalled only libc6-i686 from there, but it resolves the tls
problem for my Dom0/DomUs, of course I have to do that before creating
any initrd.

Regards,

Geza