[Xen-users] Installing Distros on Xen

I've setup Xen using Fedora Core 5, as a simple command during install sets
up the Xen Kernel.

What I want to know is how do I install a distribution on a new account?
Using a script that came with Fedora 5 I am able to setup a new guest and it
starts to install Fedora 5 on it over the internet, but due to the size of
it, it takes a long time. I would like to install a smaller more lightwieght
distribution. I've tried extracting something like damn small linux onto a
web server and pointing the script to it, but it says its an invalid url.
The instruction for the script to say to point to the install tree of the
distro, but this never seems to work for me.

Thanks