RE: [Xen-users] Re: Access Hypervisor Control from DomU

  • To: "XEN User - listmembers" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "John Cianfarani" <jcianfarani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:33:13 -0500
  • Cc: Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:37:05 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=rogers.com; h=Received:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-class:Date:Message-ID:X-MimeOLE:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:thread-index:From:To:Cc; b=srUiWtN76BXZUgKBssjUAloTUTllud3PKy15LEW7BGKIZH1lark7B9sVLkYZwW4WaBsaYorft4zjjCnEwLSGBemkuOW3qRMtJaP3afWU3NBnIYUkOUKMPgyBFRYP0ftpPqlmlanz9CwsMsB61wMegN5qD/lZ0C7m6cm6sdEqNsA= ;

Look into using heartbeat with DRBD failover would probably be less than
a few second hit.  Data would also be safe :)

This is better than trying to migrate a domU after the box has died...

Thanks
John