Re: [Xen-users] Bandwidth Monitoring

mrkris@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Anyone have any recommendations on how to limit the bandwidth for a domU?

As I understand it, the migration process utilizes bandwidth limitation on the domU that is to be migrated. This is done so that the migration process will have some bandwidth to move the domU blocks.

I recommend checking out the migration scripts to see how they communicate to the network interface in dom0 to limit the target domU. (It's possible they communicate to the front-end NIC in the domU, but I wouldn't think it would work that way.)

Good luck!

-- Randy