Re: [Xen-users] Very slow domU network performance

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 03:26:14AM -0400, Winston Chang wrote:
> I set up a domU as a backup server, but it has very, very poor
> network performance with external computers.  I ran some tests with
> iperf and found some very weird results.

I also see (UDP) packet loss from external box to domU, and from domU to
external
box. TCP performance is poor because of this packet loss (TCP automatically
re-transmits the broken packets - this causes slow tcp speeds).

I haven't tried latest unstable version of xen.. so I don't know if it's
already fixed.

- Pasi