Re: [Xen-users] Very slow domU network performance

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 03:26 -0400, Winston Chang wrote:

> The packet loss is as follows:
> domU --> domU  0% (using 127.0.0.1)
> domU --> domU  0% (using domU eth0 IP address)
> dom0 --> domU  ~100% (only 7 of 38464 made it!)

Yow.

There have been a number of weird checksum problems identified in the
past with Xen's networking; a checkin was just made a day or two ago
which cleans up the checksum handling in a way which may well help here.
We'll have to see whether an updated dom0/domU kernel improves things
much.

--Stephen