Re: [Xen-users] modprobe: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 11:33:26AM -0700, Duncan Morgan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a FC5 domain0 and have created a domainU with WhiteBoxLinux 3.2 which
> is booting successfully with the exception of one error message which I see
> when I try to start the network
>
>  modprobe: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented
>
> I understand that this is likely because domain0 uses /etc/modprobe.conf and
> domainU uses /etc/modules.conf but I'm not sure yet how to over come it.
>
> Has anybody seen this before?

You see that with 2.4 modprobe and 2.6 kernel. With all nesessary modules
compiled into
domU I wouldn't worry much. Replacing modprobe with new one will make those
messages to
go away, but I havn't looked if it's correct thing to do.

-- Andrei