Re: Re: [Xen-users] HowTo use VNC on Debian Dom0 and DomU

I found an Issue..

I would like to have XFCE and XDM on domU. To have this configuration, I have installed xfce4 xfce4-goodies vncserver on domU. On dom0, I have installed xtightvncviewer. When I'd like to connect on domU from dom0, i put on the dom0'terminal : xtightvncviewer &

Then, I enter the ip:1 and the pass and I've got XFCE4 ! nice!

Now I would like to have a session manager like XDM. I install it, I reboot the domU and do the procedure to connect via VNC. But there is a problem... When I close the session, XFCE4 crash!! What's the problem? Does I configure anything else?

How can I get VNCSERVER at the startup? I try to put VNC=1 in the VM configuration files, but the server doesn't run!!

Thank you!!!