Re: Re: [Xen-users] HowTo use VNC on Debian Dom0 and DomU

I don't follow exactly the tutorial.. I installed XFCE4, XFCE4-GOODIES and XDM on domU but it doesn't work... Why?

I found another Issue :

XFCE4, XFCE4-GOODIES, VNCSERVER and flag VNC=1 (config file) for DomU

X-WINDOW-SYSTEM-CORE, XFCE4, XFCE4-GOODIES, XTIGHTVNCVIEWER for Dom0

then I run XTIGHTVNCVIEWER on Dom0 and put IP:1 + password and that work!

But if I install XDM, and connect to DomU, I have XFCE4 that's ok! But if i log out from XFCE, XFCE crash and I don't have XDM (session manager). I'm wrong? What's the problem?

If you have some others solutions, I would like to know it :-)

Thank you!