[Xen-users] Is an initrd necessary/applicable?

Hi,

  I have Xen 2.0.6, which creates linux-2.6.11.10 dom0 and domU
kernels.  My Gentoo root installation is based on the 2.6.15 kernel, and
one of the guest OS'es I want to run (Rubix, linux flavor) is 2.6.15.5.
I imagine that there are modules utilized by my Gentoo and Rubix
packages that are not present in the Xen kernels, and wonder if I should
create initrd's for each of them: one for my dom0 (Gentoo) setup and
another for my domU (Rubix) setup.  Any suggestions?

-Ricardo-