[Xen-users] Virtual network disconnect?

Hi,

I have a XEN 3.0.1 - Debian Sarge (Rootserver). There is a dom0 with connection to the internet (WAN-IP) and a domU with a local IP (192.168.x.y). The network is forwarded with iptables and script-nat. All works fine until someone downloads a big file (last test ~100 MB). Suddenly the connection is lost. By checking all circumstances I noticed that XEN is no longer able to send packets to the domU. The connection from virtual to the real network is broken.

How can I fix that?
Does anybody know that problem?

In XEN 2.0.7 I had that problem, too.

Thanks,