RE: [Xen-users] Xen and GFS

I've done exactly this (with iSCSI instead of FC), but I did take the
extra step to configure GFS, as I intended each cluster node to run
various DomU's (3 or 4 on each).  The DomU VBD's are all stored on the
same iSCSI LUN, so each node can read/write to the LUN simultaneously
with GFS.

It took a lot of trial and error to get everything working - I got stuck
trying to figure out why the LVM2-cluster package was missing in Fedora
Core 5, and finally realized that it wasn't really necessary as long as
I did all of the LVM administration from one node and used the
pvscan/vgscan/lvscan tools on the other nodes to refresh the metadata.

Stephen Palmer
Gearbox Software
CIO/Director of GDS

Then