[Xen-users] network configuration

Hi,
I'm using xen unstable on linux debian 2.6.16. The Pc is in a work group and
accesses to network via the server.
Everything works well but as soon as I create a new domain I receive
frequently error messages, kmail or messenger loose the connection and
something like that. In my configuration file I have
vif = [ '' ]
dhcp="dhcp"

However the IP of guest domain is the same as domain0! Is there anything else
to configure the network?

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Regards,
Parisa.