Re: [Xen-users] Xen on Mac with Intel Core Duo

Philip Sheu wrote:

Has anyone used a Mac with Intel Core Duo to run Xen successfully? It
seems to be one of the few platforms commercially available with Intel
VT enabled.

I haven't seen that, yet, but I have run Xen on Parallels which utilizes VT-x. Unfortunately, my experiment did not yield a fully booted system. See my right up over here:

http://forum.parallels.com/thread825.html

-- Randy