Re: [Xen-users] xen on amd64 or intel

Hello Fajar,

I guess that would have worked, and if this would be a production
server I would have given centos a try. However this is a development
server and I wanted everything on debian to ease maintenance.

But I wonder if this shared memory issue in mixed 64- and 32-bit
domains persists in xen 3.0.2-2. Could anybody with such a setup
please enter "ipcs -l" in a 32-bit domU and post the result?

--
Seneca