Re: [Xen-users] LVM snapshot and xen stability

On Friday 21 April 2006 15:53, Taneli Leppä wrote:
> I'm using LVM2 snapshots as domU filesystems on both Xen 2 and Xen 3.
> I haven't really had any problems, however my usage patterns cannot be
> described as heavy.
>
> I've only had one problem and that was when a snapshot filled
> its allocated capacity and refused to mount. I did recover from
> that by editing the LVM2 header directly on the disk and
> backing up the data after a succesfull mount. Now I'm running
> a script that automatically runs "lvextend" on nearly-filled
> snapshot volumes.

Yes I know this issue... what about resizing the fs over LVM? does ext3 online
resize works or I'd use reiserfs if I'll want this feature?

--
<?php echo '     Emiliano Gabrielli (aka AlberT)     ',"\n",
'  socio fondatore e membro del direttivo del GrUSP  ',"\n",