Re: [Xen-users] Device eth0 does not seem to be present

nics = 1

Ah, sorry, I C&P?d out of nano, it is closed but was off the screen.

The line is closed properly, here is that entire line.

disk = ['file:/guests/scalix-base.img,sda1,w', 'file:/guests/scalix-base.swap,sda2,w']

Thanks though!

Also, I?ve tried specifying a mac address in the vif = [ '' ] section as well, but that didn?t do any good.

I checked the xend-config.sxp and the network is set to be bridged (as is set by default).

Any other ideas?