*From:* xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Itamar Reis Peixoto
*Sent:* Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:05 PM
*To:* Mito; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* Re: [Xen-users] Device eth0 does not seem to be present

nics = 1

    Ah, sorry, I C&P’d out of nano, it is closed but was off the screen.

    The line is closed properly, here is that entire line.

    disk = ['file:/guests/scalix-base.img,sda1,w',
    'file:/guests/scalix-base.swap,sda2,w']

    Thanks though!

    Also, I’ve tried specifying a mac address in the vif = [ '' ]
    section as well, but that didn’t do any good.

    I checked the xend-config.sxp and the network is set to be bridged
    (as is set by default).

    Any other ideas?