[Xen-users] XEN 3.0.1: domUs become zombies after shutdown with "unregister_netdevice: waiting for vifX.0 to become free. Usage count = n"

Hello guys

I have the following problem with xen 3.0.1 compiled from sources on Debian Sarge, kernel 2.6.12.6 which can be easily reproduced at least on my installation: after I log in to domU console or via ssh and run "shutdown" I get deadlocked network interface with error message:

unregister_netdevice: waiting for vifX.0 to become free. Usage count = n

After this happen I can't even reboot my dom0 via ssh because reboot process hangs (waits until interface is released but it never happens).

I googled about this error and found some references to bridged networking problem (yes I use bridged networking on my pc) but unfortunatelly I coudldn't understand how to solve this problem.

Please could anyone help me to get out of it ?

About my config: I have both xen web server and xen relocation server disabled in config. I have a network with a few ip addresses and I want to assign address ie 192.168.0.1 to dom0 and then 192.168.0.x to my domUs so I think it can be only done using bridged networking.

--
Best regards
Anton Khalikov