[Xen-users] about migration betweendifferents architecture

Hello
I aim to use xen to migrate virtual machine between different host but i
have a lot of problem in suchcase:
My first VMM use XEN 3.01 32bit on an x86 machine (athlon XP)
My second VMM use Xen 3.01 for amd64 SMP on a sun v20z

The VM use an standard ubuntu distribution (32bits, i386 architecture).
I am able to create the vm on each machine but i can't migrate (the
destination VMM crash)

Is there a solution to permit migration between different host, or do I
commit a mistake ?

Thanks
Fabien