Re: [Xen-users] XEN+CLVM+GFS

Hi,

why not give every domU a SAN device ? no need for CLVM and GFS in this
case. You should just think about how to get a consistent naming of the
SAN devices, e.g. with multipathd oder this scsi persistent names package
(can't recall the name now, if you need it, I can look it up again).

What is the benefit of GFS ? I did a GFS cluster recently, it is
definitively NOT trivial to setup and keep running and a single mistake
will guaranteed CRASH all nodes in your GFS cluster. We tested that rather
a lot ...

Regards,
Schlomo

PS: I didn't try GFS+XEN ...