Re: [Xen-users] IpTables config file for Dom0

I happily manage via ssh, Shorewall iptables rules for Dom0-DomU routing, with three external public IP addresses, and two vpn WANs. Shorewall version 3 is fantastic. Especially if you're prepared to properly paramatise your script.
I don't feel I'd trust a GUI.
Appologies for off-topic.

piersdd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://web.mac.com/piersdd/iWeb/Five9s/ethereality/ethereality.html