[Xen-users] BVT scheduling with command line

Hello

        I'm in trouble using the bvt scheduler with the command line.
        the command "xm sched-bvt help" explain that it need 6 argument
        but
        that's all.

        I have read a previous conversation for bvt example with command
        line,
        but it doesn't work
         I try (5 is the id of the concerned domain):

        "xm sched-bvt 5 7 0 0 0 0"
        Error: (22, 'Invalid argument')

        Any tip for using bvt in command line ?

        Thanks