[Xen-users] Basic question: Does Windows on Xen work now VT is here?

Does Windows on Xen work (out-of-the-box) now VT is here?

I have seen posts in the mailing list saying that it does, but also posts saying that it works through RDP (??).

I think that the answer to my question will be yes.
However I am very surprised that the web is not full of bloggers saying 'Wow! I can now run XP under Xen on my new Intel Dual Core" (I know that many Core Duo's are shipping without VT but _some_ do have it enabled e.g. Apple PowerBook and iMac??)

Thanks.
Felix Oxley