Re: [Xen-users] System-RAM: 3325MB question

Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]

Thank you for your explanation.

Just because I'm curious:

xm dmesg says:
[...]
(XEN) Using scheduler: Simple EDF Scheduler (sedf)
(XEN) PAE disabled.
(XEN) found SMP MP-table at 000ff780
[...]

Can I simply enable PAE with a kernel option in grub?
(The output looks like i could do that.)

>From other postings I know that I should recompile...

Regards,
Frank

--