[Xen-users] Multiple VMs Using Multiple Video Cards w/Pacifica

Hi All,

I've read a few references to the imminent AMD AM2 CPUs including Pacifica
technology and that these CPUs have an io-mmu (I may have spelt that wrong or
used incorrectly terminology, if it's not an io-mmu it's something that
allows devices on the PCI/PCI-express bus to have their memory remapped.)
WIll this enable XenU domains to have access to multiple video cards?  I
would like to be able to have two XenU domains have a PCI-express video card
each to run two independent displays in either Windows XP or Linux.

Thanks,

Steve.