Re: [Xen-users] Make both CPUs available to Dom0

it's my first time with Xen on a dual processor machine. Everything was fine until I decided to assign 1 VCPU to Dom0 and pin it to CPU 1. Since then Domain-0 only sees 1 CPU and no vcpu-set / vcpu-pin seems to be able to get it back. When I boot the plain vanilla FC5 SMP kernel then both CPUs are there. I must be missing something obvious (and probably did something really stupid) so please be kind with me...

check out @line 124 of /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp. should be in the form of: (dom0-cpus n)

where n is number of cpu's available to the dom0.

hope it helps.
joe