Re: [Xen-users] no networking support with Windows XP / 2003 HVM domain

On Wednesday 3 May 2006 20:13, David Goodlad wrote:

> I had this same problem.  The solution was to make sure that the 'tun'
> module is loaded (or compiled into the kernel).

Thanks, that worked for me as well :) Now I seek a solution for that VNC
mouse pointer problem, but fortunately I was able to configure RDP which
works _fast_! Faster than VMware Server as far as I can tell, looks very
promising..

- Joost