[Xen-users] IP definitions for Dom0

I thought I would try xen again, the last time I could not get Dom0 connected
to the router and gave up. The network documentation in the wiki seems to
imply that the ifconfig/route comands for eth0 remain the same, although eth0
is now a virtual device. After booting dom0 and starting xend, netstat gave
the usual output but I was unable to ping my router. Stopping iptables had no
effect. Looking again at the wiki article, I found a link to a thread
(http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2005-01/msg00425.html)
that implied you had change the IP definitions to use interface xen-br0. Am I
reading this right? If not, what changes should I make to the IP set-up?

TIA
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling