[Xen-users] Xend unable to start on a xen host?

  We've got a situation where a xen 3.0 host is running fine, but the
 xend deamon isn't starting.  (Which means that things like 'xm list'
 fail.)

  Suprisingly the virtual machines are up, and running.

  Running "xend start" fails, and I can't see anything obviously wrong.
 I'm reluctant to reboot the server and hope it comes back up correctly
 for obvious reasons.

  Running 'xend start' under strace doesn't show anything obvious wrong,
 and the only significant error logged is:

-
  raise XendErro('console port in use: ' + str(console port))
  XendError: console port in use : 21278
  {'key': 115}
  {'key': 117}
-

  Using lsof -i :21278 this port *doesn't* appear to be in use though.

  If anybody had any hits they would certainly be appreciated...

Steve
--
http://www.steve.org.uk/