Re: [Xen-users] FATAL: Module ip_tables not found.

It's there in xen kernel, but you need to add that.

make menuconfig
Networking  ---> Networking options  --->  Network packet filtering
(replaces ipchains)  --->  Core Netfilter Configuration  --->  Netfilter
Xtables support (required for ip_tables) and do enable all modules
included in that as per your need.
Then go to - Networking  ---> Networking options  --->  Network packet
filtering (replaces ipchains)  ---> IP: Netfilter Configuration  --->
IP tables support (required for filtering/masq/NAT)

You can only go to the second step after doing the first one.

Thanks
Sadique