Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Zaptel PCI cards on DomU

Hi,

>  Has anyone successfully compiled zaptel module on a DomU?  If so,
> what should I be doing to make this work?

yes... I did. I just copy all the xen-3.0.2 tree to my domU. Them, I
made a /usr/src/linux link pointing
to /usr/src/xen-3.0.2/linux-2.6.16-xen. After that, I can compile my
zaptel drive just like it should on a stantard system.

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br