Van: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens John R. Shannon
Verzonden: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:08 PM
Aan: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [Xen-users] Success with RHEL 4.1 build?

Sadique wrote:

Has anybody had success with building a working version of Xen on RHEL
4.1?   Not having much luck on a Dell 380n workstation that's shipped
with a different kernel version...

I had no problem building under CentOS 4.3 which is a RHEL clone.
Nothing special was required. What problem are you encountering?