Re: [Xen-users] lustre clustre file system and xen 3

Karsten Nielsen wrote:
> should I share my storage DRBD and that way be able to add an other
> shared storage device at later point for HA and on my application
> servers use GFS or OCFS2 ?

It sounds like you need something more like GFS, then.  I'm not
confident with OCFS2 and its limitations to even consider right now.

I would export the storage device from the disk server with NBD, make an
CLVM2 volume on it, and put GFS on it.  That way you can resize the
share if you need to and you get the consistent naming that you need for
migration.

--
Christopher G. Stach II