[Xen-users] relocation time about 20sec? and yours?

Hi List,

i have running xen-3.0.2 and my migration time for DomU from Server A to
Server B is about 20sec. The Servers A and B are connected over 1GBit/s
Links and the storrage is connected via iSCSI. The iSCSI volumes have a
performance about 20-40MByte/s. Servers A is a 2x2GHz Xeon with 4GB Ram
and Server B is a 1.8GHz AMD with 2GB Ram.

The documentation states about some 60-300msec, so my qestion is:
How long takes it on your Servers to migrate a DomU from A to B, what kind of
storrage do you use.
And certainly how can i fasten this process?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

regards Martin