RE: [Xen-users] Windows on XEN with Vanderpool - or "AMD availability" ;)

Now, either I don't know something that I should know, or you've
misunderstood something. SVM is implemented fully inside the processor.
What peripheral chips are used shouldn't make any difference - do you
have any information indicating otherwise? In fact, one of my
test-platforms has the old PCI-X bridge chips on it, and it works just
fine for running Xen... I fail to see the connection, really...

--
Mats