RE: [Xen-users] Windows on XEN with Vanderpool - or "AMD availability" ;)

I was just assuming it. I am not sure. I am not a professor or something
who studied nothing else except that. :)

All I wanted to say is: "The CPU SHOULD be able to do HVM. I am not sure
if thats chip dependent (see the Intel problem showing up here from time
to time) or not. We will see that mid next week (hopefully)." :)

Regards, Bigfoot29