Re: [Xen-users] ways to help improve network performance

1. Assigned one CPU (hyperthread) _only_ for dom0

I did this with my initial testing but in the end i disabled HT because i was told it would hurt performance. Somthing about each HT shares the same cache. Anybody have more info on this?

2. Changed the (default) xen scheduler to BVT

Can this only be done by adding sched=bvt to the boot option or can it be done some how on a live running host?

3. Changed the default linux io elevators from anticipatory -> cfq

when you build dom0 and domU did you set both to cfq or just domU?

~Shaun