Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0, FC5 and Pentium D920

On 01.06.06 Tarun Raisoni wrote:
I have a Pentium D920 System with FC5 and Xen3.0 on the machine.
this is the first need for a Vt-enabled system, cheipset and BIOS are the others. So check in the BIOS if there is any option about VT, Vanderpool, Virtualisation etc. that can be enabled!

On trying to start a guest it gives me the following error,
"Error: Not an HVM capable platform, we stop creating!"
Xen didn't find VT-enabled hardware, only the CPU is not enough!
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf