[Xen-users] Re: VT-ready workstation for SuSE10.1/Xen and Windows

A follow up:
According to my information from a Dell sail representative, the new
Dell Precision 490 and 690 workstations should be VT enabled.

Looking on the Xen Wiki Intel VT page it contains not dual core Xeon
5000 processors, not Intel 5000x chipsets and none Intel mother boards.
Is this page to date?
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/IntelVT?highlight=(vt)