Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.2-2 crashing / DELL PE2850

Hi all!!!!

Hello Adam,

i have the same problem, you written on 26. April.
Could you solve the Problem till now?

Here some Info about my system:
Dell PE 2850, Dual CPU, 4GB RAM.
Perc4Di with 4Disks-Raid5 and 2Disks-nonRaid

I've the same problem too with the same features.

In other fact, i've fc5 installed in the server and i don't know what is happend
but all my system crashed when i created a lvm partition in the RAID5 when the
vm's will allocated :S That could be an incompatibility between hw and os or
the lvm?

Dom0 and all DomUs are loading fine. (2.6.16)

At random times the hole maschine hang. I was not able to capture anyting at this time.

Yeah, that is happened to me :S well to the machine jeje

I have self compiled Kernel without initrd.

Ammm ok!

I think the hang comes with above average disk use.
Like starting 2 Filecopys same time, or more mkfs.ext3 in a row.

Best Regards

Norman

Ummm, well i will like to know the problem too Norman.. and if somebody can help
us we will appreciate!! :D

Hugs

Lorena.